BACKGROUND INC - Jennifer Feraday - Pushy & Unprofessional
Stay clear of Jennifer Feraday of Background Inc of NYC.She is pushy, unprofessional and sends out unsolicited underpaying job opportunities to models and actors/actresses that are located on casting resource websites (castingnetworks.com).
She'll call you incessantly, give you guilt trips and manipulate to get her way. She won't take no for an answer, is abrupt, throws insults and disrespects those that politely decline her offerings, then will hang up on you so she gets the last word in. We get that you made it all the way out of the big T.O. to pursue your dreams as an extra agent in the big apple, but your style and bullying nature won't get you anywhere.
A $150-250 gig that offers high profile and exposure is one thing, but a gig that will never see the light of day and an in-house production for a full day of work is a complete waste of time, particularly to those with a multiple of projects and a already established career on the go.
Aspiring actors/actresses and models, be wary, there's plenty of opportunities out there with more appreciative and professional agents and resources out there.review #178328
You may also like
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "I went into Regis in the town my university is at. I scheduled an appointment with a girl who recently graduated at the top of her class at the same..."
- "FRAUDULENT. I booked and paid for a trip to Turks and Caicos, as well as paid for my flight which was just over $700. When I called to confirm the..."
- "Never have I had such a piece of junk in my jewelry collection. Its over priced and the worst quality. I have had to have my bracelet replaced three times..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."