Stay clear of Jennifer Feraday of Background Inc of NYC.She is pushy, unprofessional and sends out unsolicited underpaying job opportunities to models and actors/actresses that are located on casting resource websites (castingnetworks.com).
She'll call you incessantly, give you guilt trips and manipulate to get her way. She won't take no for an answer, is abrupt, throws insults and disrespects those that politely decline her offerings, then will hang up on you so she gets the last word in. We get that you made it all the way out of the big T.O. to pursue your dreams as an extra agent in the big apple, but your style and bullying nature won't get you anywhere.
A $150-250 gig that offers high profile and exposure is one thing, but a gig that will never see the light of day and an in-house production for a full day of work is a complete waste of time, particularly to those with a multiple of projects and a already established career on the go.
Aspiring actors/actresses and models, be wary, there's plenty of opportunities out there with more appreciative and professional agents and resources out there.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Extra Agent
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage. This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra..."
- "I drove over 8 miles just because my kids wanted Steak & Shake. We arrived around 9:30 PM so there were hardly any people in the restaurant and those that..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."