BACKGROUND INC - Jennifer Feraday - Pushy & Unprofessional
Stay clear of Jennifer Feraday of Background Inc of NYC.She is pushy, unprofessional and sends out unsolicited underpaying job opportunities to models and actors/actresses that are located on casting resource websites (castingnetworks.com).
She'll call you incessantly, give you guilt trips and manipulate to get her way. She won't take no for an answer, is abrupt, throws insults and disrespects those that politely decline her offerings, then will hang up on you so she gets the last word in. We get that you made it all the way out of the big T.O. to pursue your dreams as an extra agent in the big apple, but your style and bullying nature won't get you anywhere.
A $150-250 gig that offers high profile and exposure is one thing, but a gig that will never see the light of day and an in-house production for a full day of work is a complete waste of time, particularly to those with a multiple of projects and a already established career on the go.
Aspiring actors/actresses and models, be wary, there's plenty of opportunities out there with more appreciative and professional agents and resources out there.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "WE are Little freelancer. WE worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."
- "Spend your $2,000./month rent, OR MORE... somewhere else! At first it was nice... then they literally STEAL YOUR MONEY cloaked in a rental agreement. No wonder..."